Shrub, David Austin, Climbing,
- Coral red cupped blooms
- Strong fragrance with fruity notes
- Vigorous, upright healthy growth
- Repeat flowers through into autumn
- Can also be trained as a short climber
- Will grow on north walls and semi-shady positions
- Can tolerate a semi shaded position or North Wall
- Suited for mid borders or large half barrel containers
- Average height: 120cm – 180cm
|Colour Description||Pinky red|
|Approx Height||120cm - 180cm|
|Planting Situation||Mid Border or Container|
Gift Wrap & Card Service Available
Add to basket for gift options
Benjamin Britten is a gorgeous David Austin variety which is a Shrub, or if lightly pruned, can be trained as a short growing Climbing Rose. Healthy, dense and vigorous growth is adorned by unusual deep salmon buds which open to reveal large pink/red cupped flowers borne in great number with attractive silvery reverse petals, densely packed with petals with strong, fruity fragrant tones. Repeat flowers throughout the year. Excellent performer bred by David Austin Roses.
We offer fast delivery on our roses, often next day and also allow you to specify a date in the checkout meaning you can pick a date appropriate.
Bareroot orders are dispatched between November and March (weather dependant) and on a rotational basis.
|Potted Orders||£7.95 *|
|Bareroot Rose Orders||£7.95 *|
|Potted or Bareroot orders over £100||Free Delivery *|
*Prices listed are for mainland UK delivery and exclude Highlands, Islands and EU. Prices for these addresses are calculated in the checkout based on your order.