- Stunning Hybrid Tea rose with large blooms of champagne and honey tones
- Flowers fade with age to lemon and cream hues
- Hand-picked by Mary Berry for her namesake rose
- Repeating flowers
- Strong, upright stems which are ideal for cutting
- Leathery, dark-green growth
- Strong scent
- Mid to back border or container 40cm x 40cm
- Average height: 100cm - 120cm
|Colour Description||Lemon with Cream|
|Planting Situation||Mid to Back Border or Container|
Gift Wrap & Card Service Available
Add to basket for gift options
Mary Berry is stunning rose picked by the master herself. Blooms are an attractive full large champagne cream with a strong sweet fragrance. Blooms are formed on long and upright stems that are also perfect for cutting and indoor display. Growth is healthy with attractive bronzed green foliage.
Rose contains parentage of Chandos Beauty another popular hybrid tea rose that compliments this one perfectly.
We offer fast delivery on our roses, often next day and also allow you to specify a date in the checkout meaning you can pick a date appropriate.
Bareroot orders are dispatched between November and March (weather dependant) and on a rotational basis.
|Potted Orders||£7.95 *|
|Bareroot Rose Orders||£7.95 *|
|Potted or Bareroot orders over £100||Free Delivery *|
*Prices listed are for mainland UK delivery and exclude Highlands, Islands and EU. Prices for these addresses are calculated in the checkout based on your order.