Shrub, David Austin, Climbing,
- Bred by David Austin Roses
- Large bright rich pink blooms with strong scent
- Great variety for cutting on long and upright stems
- Can tolerate a shadier position
- Can be trained as a climbing rose with light pruning or a shrub with hard winter pruning.
- Suitable for walls, fences, doorways, obelisks, pillars and large containers
- Average height: 180cm – 250cm
|Colour Description||Medium Bright Pink|
|Approx Height||180cm - 350cm|
Gift Wrap & Card Service Available
Add to basket for gift options
Gertrude Jekyll is a fabulous climber rose that will grow in most positions or a large container . Delicately coloured buds open to form perfectly shaped, large rosette blooms of rich, deep pink, wonderfully strong, sweet heady fragranced flowers, Rapidly repeat flowers in long flushes with excellent disease resistance. This variety can also be grown as a mid border shrub rose if hard pruned in winter. Love Full Sun but will also tolerate a semi-shaded position or north facing aspect. As a healthy, upright grower, every garden should have a Gertrude Jekyll rose.
We offer fast delivery on our roses, often next day and also allow you to specify a date in the checkout meaning you can pick a date appropriate.
Bareroot orders are dispatched between November and March (weather dependant) and on a rotational basis.
|Potted Orders||£7.95 *|
|Bareroot Rose Orders||£7.95 *|
|Potted or Bareroot orders over £100||Free Delivery *|
*Prices listed are for mainland UK delivery and exclude Highlands, Islands and EU. Prices for these addresses are calculated in the checkout based on your order.