- Large stunning apricot with copper orange centres
- Petals have scalloped edges
- Climbing rose with strong upright stems
- Strong fragrance with sweet rose notes
- Disease resistant growth
- Repeat flowering
- Suitable for fences, pergolas, trellis, walls, obelisks and containers
- Average height: 360cm
|Fragrance||Medium to Strong|
Gift Wrap & Card Service Available
Add to basket for gift options
Lord Byron is a beautiful apricot coloured climber which flowers in repeat flushes. The blooms have lovely and unusual scalloped edges, copper orange in the centre which blend out towards apricot edges. It has a wonderful sweet rose scent. Upright, vigorous habit with healthy, light green growth.
We offer fast delivery on our roses, often next day and also allow you to specify a date in the checkout meaning you can pick a date appropriate.
Bareroot orders are dispatched between November and March (weather dependant) and on a rotational basis.
|Potted Orders||£7.95 *|
|Bareroot Rose Orders||£7.95 *|
|Potted or Bareroot orders over £100||Free Delivery *|
* Delivery surcharges apply to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & all UK islands including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man & Channel Islands, Please call to place your order 01406 424089.
SORRY DUE TO CHANGES IN PLANT HEALTH REGULATIONS FOLLOWING BREXIT IT IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE FOR US TO SEND OUR ROSES TO E.U COUNTRIES OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY