- Coral, vermillion red blooms fading to deeper pink with red tones
- Will formed spiral blooms with high centre
- Trusses up to 10 blooms, supported on short growth
- Extremely healthy bronze dark green foliage
- Ideal Coral Anniversary gift, 35 years
- Exclusive New Zealand variety where it is known as ‘Victoria Esplanade’
- Mid border or container 40x40cm
- Medium scent
- Average height: 75cm
|Colour Description||Bright Coral|
|Planting Situation||Mid Border or Container|
Gift Wrap & Card Service Available
Add to basket for gift options
Coral Gem is a bright and abundant Floribunda rose, bred in New Zealand, and is exclusively available in the UK through Style Roses. The Coral Gem has beautifully shaped and perfectly formed blooms which spiral into high centred, vermillion red flowers, slowly fading to deeper pink with red tones.
This stunning rose flowers with up to 10 blooms per stem which are well supported on extremely healthy bronzed, dark green foliage and short growth with some scent. This glowing rose will certainly stand out in the garden. Also grown and sold in New Zealand as ‘Victoria Esplanade'. This really is the ideal Coral Anniversary Gift Rose.
We offer fast delivery on our roses, often next day and also allow you to specify a date in the checkout meaning you can pick a date appropriate.
Bareroot orders are dispatched between November and March (weather dependant) and on a rotational basis.
|Potted Orders||£7.95 *|
|Bareroot Rose Orders||£7.95 *|
|Potted or Bareroot orders over £100||Free Delivery *|
*Prices listed are for mainland UK delivery and exclude Highlands, Islands and EU. Prices for these addresses are calculated in the checkout based on your order.