- A new hybrid tea variety for 2020/2021 season
- White and blush pink double blooms, open to reveal golden stamens
- Strong sweet scent
- Great rose for attracting bees
- Highly glossy, mid-green foliage
- Young bronze stems change to green with age
|Colour Description||White with delicate blush edge|
|Planting Situation||Mid to Back Border or Container|
Sugar Moon is a new hybrid tea variety for 2020/2021 season. Large, high pointed blooms open to display white and bush pink edged petals transforming to gorgeous lemon yellow and white tones with age. A stunning, strong and sweet fragrance further adds to this rose's beauty, making it a fabulous addition to your garden.
Healthy, disease-resistant foliage and glossy, dark-green growth. Fully opened blooms become blousy in nature and show off golden stamens that attract bees and other pollinating insects. A rose that would look amazing in any garden!
We offer fast delivery on our roses, often next day and also allow you to specify a date in the checkout meaning you can pick a date appropriate.
Bareroot orders are dispatched between November and March (weather dependant) and on a rotational basis.
|Potted Orders||£7.95 *|
|Bareroot Rose Orders||£7.95 *|
|Potted or Bareroot orders over £100||Free Delivery *|
* Delivery surcharges apply to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & all UK islands including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man & Channel Islands, Please call to place your order 01406 424089.
SORRY DUE TO CHANGES IN PLANT HEALTH REGULATIONS FOLLOWING BREXIT IT IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE FOR US TO SEND OUR ROSES TO E.U COUNTRIES OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY