- A new introduction to 2020/2021
- Orange, mustard and amber blooms transition to pale orange and peach tones with age
- Semi-double flower
- Strong scent
- Semi-glossed, dark-green foliage
- Healthy growth
- Stamens attract bees and pollinating insects
|Colour Description||Deep Amber|
|Planting Situation||Mid to Back Border or Container|
Gift Wrap & Card Service Available
Add to basket for gift options
Whisky Sour is a new introduction to 2020/2021 season. Deep orange buds open to reveal deep yellow and amber tones with paler edges. Blooms fade with age to pale peach, yellow and orange tones. Glossy and dark green foliage benefits from high resistance to disease. A truly spectacular variety that would look fabulous in any garden!
Pointed blooms emit a strong fragrance, take advantage by placing near a patio or seating area in your garden. When fully opened, blooms reveal stamens which are fantastic for attracting bees and other pollinating insects.
We offer fast delivery on our roses, often next day and also allow you to specify a date in the checkout meaning you can pick a date appropriate.
Bareroot orders are dispatched between November and March (weather dependant) and on a rotational basis.
|Potted Orders||£7.95 *|
|Bareroot Rose Orders||£7.95 *|
|Potted or Bareroot orders over £100||Free Delivery *|
* Delivery surcharges apply to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & all UK islands including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man & Channel Islands, Please call to place your order 01406 424089.
SORRY DUE TO CHANGES IN PLANT HEALTH REGULATIONS FOLLOWING BREXIT IT IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE FOR US TO SEND OUR ROSES TO E.U COUNTRIES OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY