- Large clusters of semi double flowers in deep purple with golden stamens in centre
- Produces on long single flush in mid-summer
- Medium fragrance
- Classic rambling rose variety
- Medium fruity fragrance
- Good for fences, pergolas, trellis, high walls, trees, buildings, arbours and arches
- Average height: 450cm
|Violet/purple blooms with gold and cream centres
|High Wall/Tree/Arbour/Large Arch
Gift Wrap & Card Service Available
Add to basket for gift options
Veilchenblau has been a rambling rose grown in gardens for over 150 years, we can see why it's still a favourite in many gardens today. The plant is covered in huge clusters of fruit scented blooms, semi double purple blooms which fade to have a slate tone with age which is complimented by the golden stamens. Flowers once in one long single flush in mid-summer.
For a rambling rose to compliment this one, try Alister Stella Grey
We offer fast delivery on our roses, often next day and also allow you to specify a date in the checkout meaning you can pick a date appropriate.
Bareroot orders are dispatched between November and March (weather dependant) and on a rotational basis.
|Bareroot Rose Orders
|Potted or Bareroot orders over £100
|Free Delivery *
* Delivery surcharges apply to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & all UK islands including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man & Channel Islands, Please call to place your order 01406 424089.
SORRY DUE TO CHANGES IN PLANT HEALTH REGULATIONS FOLLOWING BREXIT IT IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE FOR US TO SEND OUR ROSES TO E.U COUNTRIES OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY