Rootgrow (Various Sizes)
- Gives all Garden Roses the best possible start.
- Use Rootgrow (Mycorrhizal Fungi) at planting time
- Provides a second root system to garden roses
- Prevents Rose replant sickness or the need to change the soil.
- Creates more vigorous and drought tolerant roses
- Particularly beneficial in dry, sandy, free draining soils
- Increases the uptake of feeds, trace elements and water to your roses.
- Use with potted and bareroot roses
- Safely allows roses to be planted in same position where a rose was before.
- Various pack sizes available
Gift Wrap & Card Service Available
Add to basket for gift options
Rootgrow (Various Sizes)
Why do I need Rootgrow?
Rootgrow gives all roses the best possible start in your garden, is used at the time of planting allowing the rose roots to come into direct contact with Rootgrow by placing the Rootgrow granules directly in the hole and onto the roots, or by mixing into a gel formula which can be used on bareroot roses as a root dip (1KG PACK ONLY).
It is particularly beneficial in planting areas that are normally light, dry, sandy and free draining or suffer with drought, and where roses have been planted before preventing any problems with rose replant sickness or the need to change the soil before planting a new rose in the same position of the discarded rose.
Tested and fully endorsed by The Royal Horticultural Society, Rootgrow is 100% natural and is made with friendly Mycorrhizal fungi which occurs naturally in the soil around the roots but without Rootgrow will take 2 or 3 years for it to start forming, Rootgrow immediately establishes a secondary root system by the fungi growing into the roots of the roses, quickly allowing essential nutrients, trace elements and extra water to absorb more effectively from the soil and feeds/fertilisers applied into the rose.
Rootgrow can also be used on other hardwood shrubs and trees within the garden (excluding acid loving plants) and providing you store the product dry can be kept for many years, if you purchase the 1kg pack to use as a dipping Gel, once mixed the mixed product needs using within 2 to 3 days.
Bush roses, including Climbing Roses and Rambling Roses (30g) require 20 - 30g of product
Standard roses require 30g of product
Four Different pack sizes available, 60g, 150g, 360g & 1kg (includes optional Gel mix)
We offer fast delivery on our roses, often next day and also allow you to specify a date in the checkout meaning you can pick a date appropriate.
Bareroot orders are dispatched between November and March (weather dependant) and on a rotational basis.
|Potted Orders||£7.95 *|
|Bareroot Rose Orders||£7.95 *|
|Potted or Bareroot orders over £100||Free Delivery *|
* Delivery surcharges apply to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & all UK islands including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man & Channel Islands, Please call to place your order 01406 424089.
SORRY DUE TO CHANGES IN PLANT HEALTH REGULATIONS FOLLOWING BREXIT IT IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE FOR US TO SEND OUR ROSES TO E.U COUNTRIES OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY