Rose of the Year & Gold Standard Award, Climbing,
- Scalloped edged blooms in peach, salmon and terracotta red blends
- Strong fruity fragrance
- Repeat flowering through summer into autumn
- Semi-matte green foliage
- Can tolerate shady positions and north walls
- Good for planting into back borders, fencing, pergolas and trellis
- Average height: 300cm – 360cm
|Colour Description||Salmon, Orange and Red blends|
|Approx Height||300cm - 360cm|
Gift Wrap & Card Service Available
Add to basket for gift options
This wonderful Climbing rose has already won many awards for its fantastic health and fragrance. The blooms are a truly unique colour, with tones of salmon, peach and red. Repeats well and quickly throughout the summer months. Fragrance is strong and fruity with notes of apricot and passion fruit. A Gold Standard Award winning variety that will not disappoint.
We offer fast delivery on our roses, often next day and also allow you to specify a date in the checkout meaning you can pick a date appropriate.
Bareroot orders are dispatched between November and March (weather dependant) and on a rotational basis.
|Potted Orders||£7.95 *|
|Bareroot Rose Orders||£7.95 *|
|Potted or Bareroot orders over £100||Free Delivery *|
* Delivery surcharges apply to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & all UK islands including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man & Channel Islands, Please call to place your order 01406 424089.
SORRY DUE TO CHANGES IN PLANT HEALTH REGULATIONS FOLLOWING BREXIT IT IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE FOR US TO SEND OUR ROSES TO E.U COUNTRIES OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY