Café Au Lait
- Deep pink buds open to fawn brown with ginger tones
- Flowers age to blousy light lavender
- Purple stems with red thorns on olive matt foliage
- Semi double blooms
- Mid border or container 40x40cm
|Colour Description||Creamy Fawn Brown/Beige|
|Planting Situation||Mid Border or Container|
|Fragrance||Medium to Strong|
Gift Wrap & Card Service Available
Add to basket for gift options
Café Au Lait
Café au Lait is a classy, elegant rose with deep pink buds that blossom into spectacular fawn brown semi-double flowers with central ginger tones ageing down to large and blousy light lavender blooms.
This is a stylish and nicely fragrant rose, with attractive purple stems and red thorns on olive matt foliage. With its highly unusual colour the Café au Lait is a really delicious-looking rose. It plants best in pots, central beds, or mid-border.
We offer fast delivery on our roses, often next day and also allow you to specify a date in the checkout meaning you can pick a date appropriate.
Bareroot orders are dispatched between November and March (weather dependant) and on a rotational basis.
|Potted Orders||£7.95 *|
|Bareroot Rose Orders||£7.95 *|
|Potted or Bareroot orders over £100||Free Delivery *|
* Delivery surcharges apply to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & all UK islands including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man & Channel Islands, Please call to place your order 01406 424089.
SORRY DUE TO CHANGES IN PLANT HEALTH REGULATIONS FOLLOWING BREXIT IT IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE FOR US TO SEND OUR ROSES TO E.U COUNTRIES OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY