- Picked by Mary Berry for her namesake rose
- This beautiful Hybrid Tea rose has large blooms of honey and champagne fading to pale lemon and cream
- Repeat flowering
- Strong, upright stems. Ideal for cutting
- Dark green, leathery foliage
- Stunning strong fragrance
- Mid to back border or container 40cm x 40cm
- Average height: 100cm - 120cm
|Colour Description||Lemon with Cream|
|Planting Situation||Mid to Back Border or Container|
Gift Wrap & Card Service Available
Add to basket for gift options
A fabulous personal choice by Mary for its stunning strong sweet scent. With parentage of one of Mary's favourite roses, Chandos Beauty, this is a large, long lasting rose. Producing rich honey and champagne-coloured blooms which slowly fade to a light lemon or cream, which grow individually and in small clusters on very strong supporting stems.
Mary Berry is great for cutting and display, with healthy dark leathery bronze green matt foliage. It has a strong fragrance and plants well in central beds, mid-border, or in container.
We offer fast delivery on our roses, often next day and also allow you to specify a date in the checkout meaning you can pick a date appropriate.
Bareroot orders are dispatched between November and March (weather dependant) and on a rotational basis.
|Potted Orders||£7.95 *|
|Bareroot Rose Orders||£7.95 *|
|Potted or Bareroot orders over £100||Free Delivery *|
* Delivery surcharges apply to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & all UK islands including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man & Channel Islands, Please call to place your order 01406 424089.
SORRY DUE TO CHANGES IN PLANT HEALTH REGULATIONS FOLLOWING BREXIT IT IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE FOR US TO SEND OUR ROSES TO E.U COUNTRIES OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY